- August 5 - 11, 2018 - Directing The Dizziness of Freedom by Stephen Nelson at the Durango New Play Festival featuring Mike Ferrell and Laura Spencer.
- July 25 -28, 2018 - Serving as guest artist and judge the Famous for 15 Minutes New Play Festival at Burmuda's Musical and Dramatic Society!
- July 21, 2018 - Thrilled to, once again, be writing a play for the Mad Dash with Fresh Ink in Boston.
- June 17-18, 2018 - Talking about Ethics and Values in New Play Development at the National Play Lab Conference in Steamboat Spring, CO. with Paul Meshejian, John Eisner and Hayley Finn.
- June 4 -16, 2018 - in Idaho making theater better... one play at a time at the 18th Seven Devils Playwrights Conference!
- March 2018 - Returning to KP PlayFest in Port Townsend, WA as playwright and director.
- March 2018 - Talking to Seattle playwrights about the playwright/director collaboration with Manuel Zarate.
- January 2018 - Directing HOW TO HIDE YOUR MONSTERS by Heidi Kraay at the 2018 Winter Playwrights Retreat, sponsored by the HBMG Foundation in Creede, CO and serving as dramaturg for DW Gregory's MEMIORS OF A FORGOTTEN MAN.
- Click here for MORE NEWS!
Jeni is not afraid to take on our most serious concerns and challenge us to examine where we have failed to be a courageous people. Her command of political satire is something so rarely seen in our theater that it literally feels foreign to us. Lee Blessing
Jeni Mahoney's play, Fata Morgana, is a fantastic example of the challenging, intelligent, and emotionally powerful writing that BCT audiences have embraced here over the years... it has an innovative style. It feels like a new American magic realism. Matthew Cameron Clark, Artistic Director Boise Contemporary Theater
...surprising, challenging, often troubling and sometimes hilarious, she asks audiences to bear witness to the truth of the messy, complicated human condition and to the idea that our beliefs will ultimately bind us together or tear us to pieces. Mara Lathrop,